Reiss Engineering is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Project Engineer to work on planning, design and construction projects associated with municipal water, wastewater, and reclaimed water infrastructure systems in our Orlando or Tampa office.
Exceptional benefits package and very competitive salary offered with the opportunity to work on rewarding projects alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. At Reiss, you can apply your skills to some of Florida’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects to advance your career.•
- Prepare and oversee development of design drawings, technical specifications, reports, cost estimates and project deliverables
- Analyze technical information, perform engineering calculations, and develop concepts into feasible and effective engineering design
- Author technical reports such as feasibility study reports, preliminary design reports, and technical memorandums
- Provide technical support throughout all project stages from request for proposal through final design and construction
- Manages projects with respect to scope, schedule, budget, and project staffing.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations
- Provide project support, peer reviews and technical direction for other engineering staff
- Estimates manpower needs. May coordinate the work of less experienced engineers, technical assistant drafters, and others who may assist in specific assignments.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in an applicable engineering discipline, Masters preferred (e.g., Civil or Environmental).
- 10-15 years of experience with planning, designing and permitting water/wastewater utility facilities and associated components.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interface with clients.
- Interpersonal skills to coordinate and review the work of less experienced engineers, technicians, and others working on a project.
- Effective public speaking and presentation skills.
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Cooperative and assertive with the ability to work in a fast pace environment
Certificates and Licenses Required
Florida Professional Engineering (PE) license.• Apply For This Position